Benefits of CEREC Dental Crowns
What Are Dental Crowns?
A tooth-shaped “cap” that fits over a decayed or damaged tooth, a dental crown helps restore the tooth’s size, shape, and strength while improving its overall appearance. There are many benefits of CEREC dental crowns for patients in Larchmont, Scarsdale, Mamaroneck, and the surrounding areas. Eric Spellman, DMD is the preferred provider for CEREC in the new york area.
Once our general & cosmetic dentist, Dr. Eric Spellman cements the crown into place, it encases the entire visible portion of the tooth that sits at the gum line. As a result, dental crowns are ideal for patients needing:
- To protect a weakened tooth.
- Restore an already broken tooth.
- To cover a tooth that has a large filling.
- To cover a dental implant.
- To cover a discolored or misshapen tooth.
- To make a cosmetic modification.
It usually takes three office visits to prepare a tooth and fit a crown into position with conventional dental crowns. But with our revolutionary Sirona CEREC machine, Dr. Spellman can do a custom-made dental crown in just one office visit!
Benefits of CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns
If you are looking for a dental crown to help restore your smile, then a CEREC dentist in Larchmont is just what you need.
Here are a few advantages CEREC dental crowns can offer our patients.
- Dental crowns in just one visit. No need to make multiple visits to have your crown placed. CEREC allows Dr. Spellman to create a custom-made dental crown in just one appointment that takes as little as 2 hours to complete.
- Same-day crowns save you valuable time. Saving multiple trips to the dentist means less time off work, missing less class, or simply freeing up more of your time. We all lead busy lives. Why spend more of your cherished time at the dentist than you need to complete your treatment?
- There’s no need for a temporary crown. You need to wear a temporary crown with traditional dental crowns while waiting for the lab to create your custom-made crown. With CEREC, your dental crown is ready that same day.
- Digital technology makes it easier than ever to fit a crown. CEREC uses digital technology to create a replica of your mouth, which means no need for messy dental plaster, which dentists use to make a mold of your teeth.
- Natural look and color. CEREC dental crowns appear and feel like natural teeth. With 17 different shades available to choose from, Dr. Spellman will have no problem finding an exact match. Your crown will blend perfectly with your smile.
- Stronger, more durable. The highly resilient materials used to create a CEREC crown are less prone to cracks when compared to other types of dental restorations.
Don’t let your smile suffer. A custom CEREC same-day dental crown can help restore the form and function of your smile.
Contact Eric Spellman, DMD Today!
Contact your CEREC dentist in Larchmont, Dr. Eric Spellman, for a dental crown consultation. Dr. Spellman treats patients with CEREC dental crowns from Scarsdale, Mamaroneck, Harrison, New Rochelle, and many surrounding areas.